Thursday, August 18, 2011

Attention! A Dreams Survey!


Hey guys! Wazzup?

I’m really sorry for totally neglecting this blog! The reason of this is very simple – I spent 3 marvelous super cool weeks vacation in the country, away from civilization and computers drowned in own thoughts and feelings, giving life to new creative ideas! I hope that yours vacation was as relaxing as mine and you have a lot of fresh impressions and interesting facts you would like to discuss through this blog. For a good start, I just wanted to initiate a little survey with the topic “Concert hall stage of your dreams”. I know that each musician has a dream to perform or to be performed in a certain concert hall, no matter if the hall is famous or not. Please write here your favours. Let’s dream a little bit together!

As for me I would like to perform in the Carnegie Hall. Some of you would perhaps ask me – Why there? Why not in the Vienna State Opera for instance - one of the oldest and most recognized in the world?.. Well. It’s just too “classical”, too pompous for me. But it’s only my personal opinion. Besides, I like the history of birth of this hall and find Andrew Carnegie one of the greatest personalities of his time and music patrons ever.

As you certainly know the repertoire of the Carnegie Hall is not restricted to only classical music. Classical performers get on well with pop super stars under its broad and tolerant roof. And I like this shtick!

Just a dream? Who knows, maybe one day…

Anyway, I hope to get some posts from you soon, guys! Hold on tight!