Thursday, September 8, 2011

Glinka: The Lark (Arrangement for Piano)

Glinka/Balakirev - The Lark [Sherry Kim]

This is a piece that I have been working on for the past month. Such a pretty piece! I was recording a video with a friend (which will be coming out in a few days!) and realized I had about an extra half an hour left over to use Lutkin Hall. I decided to run through The Lark, and to my surprise, I got this recording down in one shot. o__o; You can find the sheet music on imslp.org best site ever for classical sheet music. My FB Fan Page: facebook.com ENJOY!!


Glinka: The Lark (Arrangement for Piano) sheet music is available for downloading in digital format.

Glinka: The Lark (l\'Alouette) for piano

This is the piano arrangement for Glinka\'s Lark. It\'s a truly beautiful piece and Evgeny Kissin inspired me to play it. Enjoy! Sorry for several mistakes.